Mischo Beauty Pick: Rescue Beauty Lounge Citrus Vert Exfoliating Body Wash

I've been in intense competition this month on nikeplus.com with a few friends. We all joined the "2 miles a day for April" challenge and the heat has been on! Two of my friends have actually hit the "60 mile" mark and it's only the 17th of April! At any rate, I love healthy competition and I'm determined to keep up. But working 10 hour days and then going to the gym has been quite an adjustment for my body. The mornings have been challenging as my body adjusts to the running workouts and luckily for me my morning "picks-me-ups" are saving me! Right now I'm loving Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Liquid Soap and Rescue Beauty Lounge's Citrus Vert Exfoliating Body Wash. The Citrus Vert Exfoliating Body Wash is an exfoliant (containing finely milled apricot seeds) and a body wash, which cleanses and removes dead skin cells all at once. And you all know how much I love exfoliants! My skin feels so soft and silky after I use it. And the citrus scent softly stimulates my senses to give me the boost I need to get the day started.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Body Wash, Citrus Vert

Has anyone tried either products? What's your morning "pick-me-up"?

(photo courtesy of rescuebeauty.com)

 

6 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I didn't hear about this Nike challenge. Very interesting. I work out every morning. It's tiring but the benefits of a great workout are worth it. My morning pick-me-up, besides my cup of 5 pump chai latte (lol) is Morning Mint Body Wash by Archipelago.

April 17, 2008 at 9:42 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Check out this link:

http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/

It will explain how you can track your runs and enter the different challenges on Nikeplus.com

Please let me know if you register!

Love your morning "pick-me-ups"! I've never tried Archipelago products... my product list is growing and growing!:)

Thanks for that!

April 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Anonymous said...

well my morning pick me up WAS the wonderful exfoliating soap my dear beauty expert friend sent me from Henri Bendel (until it ran out a few days ago) so I guess i'm in the search of a new one ;)

April 17, 2008 at 8:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: So glad you enjoyed the soap from Bendels! Must send you some Citrus Vert Exfoliating Body Wash next...would love to know your thoughts!

April 17, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Anonymous said...

My sister also has the sneakers that record your mileage. Nike is really integrating some serious technology into their shoes. Now if only the laborers were paid a fair wage for their efforts/energy/time, I could wholeheartedly support them. But, alas, this is not the forum for THAT conversation! LOL! Big ups to all those actively pursuing their physical fitness. THAT I can wholeheartedly support! :0)

April 21, 2008 at 1:49 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": I love you - you keep it REAL! LOL! ;)

April 21, 2008 at 4:45 PM

Post a Comment