Mischo Beauty Pick: NARS Orgasm Nail Polish

You might remember my post, after my return from Fashion Week, about the upcoming launch of the NARS Orgasm Nail Polish. Well it's finally here! I was so late with finally getting around to trying the cult-fave Orgasm Lip Gloss (which I love wearing with the Promiscuous Lipstick), that I was determined to stay on the ball with the launch of the nail polish. Like the lip gloss, the nail polish is also a peach-pink shimmer shade. While I have not tried it yet, I have very high hopes for it! It's Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free and only available at Sephora as part of a gift set, which includes the Orgasm Lip Gloss. If you've tried it, please let us know what you think!

 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so excited! I ordered mine the other day and can't wait for it to arrive!

April 24, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beautychick101": Whooo-hooo! So did I! Please let me know your thoughts once you try it out.

April 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Post a Comment