Mischo Beauty News

According to Women's Wear Daily, Gucci Westman, celebrity makeup artist and former international artistic director for Lancome, has joined Revlon as their global artistic director. I'm sure you all know that Halle Berry has been a Revlon spokesmodel for years now, and she's now joined by Jessica Alba and Elle Macpherson. In all honesty, I haven't bought Revlon since college- I use to love their nail polish and lipsticks. Hopefully Gucci will be able to do for Revlon, what Pat McGrath has done for MAX Factor and catch up to L'Oreal!

Is anyone using Revlon? If so, what are your picks?

(Source: WWD.com & photo courtesy of revlon.com)

 

2 comments:

The Style Page said...

I like Revlon blushes and Lip Glide pens.

April 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "the style page": Thanks! I'm going to revisit the nail polish I use to love so much!

April 25, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Post a Comment