Beautiful hair needs an expert.


Celebrity hairstylist Jamal Hammadi, whose clientele includes Kirsten Dunst, is the creator and founder of Hamadi Beauty, a line of hair products and lip balm made with 100% organic extracts and essential oils. They are biodegradable with no artificial ingredients, perfumes or colors. I love the slogan on his website "Tested on Actresses; Never on Animals", and after chatting with friends who've experienced great results with the products, I've decided to place an order! I'll let you all know my thoughts.

Is anyone using Hamadi Beauty products?

(photos courtesy of hamadibeauty.com & miumiu.com)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Years ago (like 3 or 4 years ago) I used a creme of theirs. I liked what it did to my hair, but I have extremely sensitive skin and it made me break out like crazy (and my scalp itched!). So, I had to stop, but I loved the smell and I also loved the effect. Too bad my scalp and face did not get on well with the ingredients...

April 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": So sorry to hear that! I guess every product isn't for everyone... will let you know my thoughts soon...

Thanks! :)

May 1, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Post a Comment