Beautiful hair needs an expert.


As I'm well aware of the fact that Beyonce's hair is in the BEST of care, I still can't imagine the intense regimen she had to adapt in order to care for her hair through all the rehearsals, perfomances, appearances and traveling. I'm sure her stylist is well versed in haircare, color, cutting, weaving, and wigs because we never see her with the same hairstyle- ever! At any rate, I think her hair is fierce in this photo and I love the fact that Ted Gibson has launched a "Brazen Brown" shampoo and conditioner formulated to not only preserve the haircolor we all invest so much in, but it also accentuates the highlights in both color-treated and natural hair. Perfect products for Beyonce's rich, chocolate brown color!

And as we all know, haircolor is a chemical process that needs extra special care and maintenance to both prolong the color and ensure the hair remains healthy. Ted Gibson's "Goodnite Hair Repair Serum" is an intense treatment for chemically-treated hair that not only strengthens the hair's cuticle, but is strong enough to penetrate and strengthen the innermost core of the hair (the cortex and medulla). Now this treatment sounds like a must-have and since it was created by Ted Gibson- celebrity hairstylist and former Aveda education director, I'm convinced that this product does what it says it's supposed to do!

Has anyone tried any of Ted Gibson's products? Has anyone been to his salon?

(photo courtesy of beyonceworld.net)

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that packaging is so pretty, I must have seen it at Sephora because I know I've seen this up close before but can't recall where.

April 11, 2008 at 10:24 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

I blogged about Ted gibson's hair sheets which I used and hated!
Have you tried this night serum?
I was eyeing it but for $200 and after being very disappointed with his other product I am hesitant.
Product Junkie Diva

April 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Donna: I agree- the packing is nice... you may have seen the products in Sephora. I think they're also available at Saks, Fred Segal, Henri Bendel and a few other places...

April 12, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Product Junkie Diva": I haven't tried the serum, but I've read/heard a lot of great things about it! But you know what and I totally agree with you- the true test is always trying things out for yourself. What works for one person may not work for someone else. Right now, at the cost of $200, this serum is a "luxury" item on my wish list!

April 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM
beautylogicblog said...

I was reading the ingredients of his $200.00 bottle of hair repair serum and I wasn't impressed at all. His shampoos contain sulfates and alcohol. The bottles are pretty though,but I won't be buying his line anytime soon.

April 12, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": I totally understand! It's definitely not for everyone.

April 13, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Post a Comment