Beautiful hair needs an expert.



Like most of you I'm anxiously counting down the days until the "Sex and the City" movie release of May 30th and recently spotted this photo of Sarah Jessica Parker on InStyle.com. When I saw her hair I was reminded that she is the celebrity spokesmodel for Garnier Nutrisse haircolor. I love the new haircolor on her, it's such a welcome change from the two inches of root new growth we saw on Carrie, week after week- and I do love Carrie Bradshaw!.

Garnier Fructis is a great drugstore brand with a product for every hair need. There's a shampoo and conditioner for volume, moisture, color protection, curl enhancement or strength- something for everyone! The key ingredient in all of the Garnier Fructis products is a "Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate" which is formulated with vitamins B3, B6, fructose and glucose. These ingredients all work together, penetrating through the cuticle layer of the hair to strengthen, smooth and add shine.

For Sarah Jessica Parker's color-treated hair, I'd recommend the Color Shield Shampoo, Color Shield Conditioner and the Color Shield Leave-In Conditioning Cream. The Color Shield products protect color-treated hair while adding much needed moisture, often depleted from chemical processes. In addition to the Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate, they all contain a UV protectant, which protects against damaging free radicals and prevents color from fading. I love what this line is formulated to do and I love the fact that it's budget friendly and available everywhere. I recommend it!

Have you tried any of the Garnier products? If so, what are your thoughts?

(photos courtesy of InStyle.com & garnier.com)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've actually tried some of the Fructice products and really like them. I left some of them at my mom's when I visited and she loved them too and was in Target trying to buy more.

April 4, 2008 at 6:49 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Awww that's funny that your Mom really loved them- haha! Thanks for letting us know. I love the fact that there's a product for every hair type.

April 5, 2008 at 12:12 AM

Post a Comment