Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Origins


I'm so glad it's Thursday and so ready for the weekend! I received an e-mail from my reader Allison who wrote in to tell me how much she loves Origins' Precipitation. She has issues with dry skin and has searched high and low for the perfect moisturizer. After sampling the Precipitation in the Origins store, she decided to make the investment and purchase it and has been happily satisfied since! She says that the texture of Precipitation is smooth, rich and non-greasy and she loves that it quickly absorbs into her skin. A tip she wanted to share with everyone, was to apply it immediately after your shower, before fully drying off to to capture any moisture left on the skin. Precipitation contains soybean and sunflower oils, which are emollients that smooth and soften the skin. It also contains ginseng, aloe and clary sage which work together to heal, revive, and freshen dry skin.

I love it! Thanks for sharing Allison!

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried this? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of origins.com)

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to agree with your friend. It is a great moisturizer. I have used it before and it leaves your skin glowing, smooth, and not greasy. It is expensive, but worth it.

March 13, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

What are you using now?

March 13, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Anonymous said...

unfortunately i have the complete opposite of dry... I'm an oily girl and still have not found the perfect skin care products to keep my oil toned down throughout the day so I stick to my clean and clear blotting papers ;)

March 13, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks for that! I'm making a note of the "Clean and Clear" for my readers with oily skin!

March 13, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Unknown said...

Precipitation is a body moisturizer, that I like to use in the summer, but my current lotion is good old fashion Palmer's Cocoa Butter, I have been using this since middle school.

March 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Oh wow! Palmers is an "oldie but goodie"! My mom would buy it for us when we were younger...

March 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Post a Comment