Mischo Beauty + M.A.C Beauty Powder Blush




I am determined to keep up! Just in- another e-mail blast from M.A.C announcing the launch of the limited edition Beauty Powder Blush collection. M.A.C. Pro.com states:

"Shimmering fine particles impart soft colour in a hard candy palette, to sweet and subtle effect. Eight shades of giddy deliciousness with pearl sheen and jet-milled perfection, to keep the glow going."

Though I haven't had the opportunity to try the blushes, the swatches are the perfect shades for spring! And nothing will ever take the place of a soft, perfectly blended application with the #169 Angled Brush and the #116 Blush Brush. Click here to learn more.

Has anyone tried this collection yet? Any thoughts?

(photos courtesy of maccosmetics.com)

 

4 comments:

Grayburn said...

I recently got "sweetness" and it is the most gorgeous shade of pink! Have a look in one of my post :)

Grayburn

March 17, 2008 at 5:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks "Grayburn"! Just checked out your blog- love it! And you've convinced me to try "Sweetness" too! I love the pic. Thank you!!!!

Everyone, here's a link to "Grayburn's" post:

http://grayburn.blogspot.com/2008/03/macs-latest-beauty-powder-blushes-in.html

Check it out!

March 17, 2008 at 11:11 AM
yummy411 said...

i picked up shy beauty.. nice delicate pink... it was the rec of an MA who's not crazy about blush, so it's nice, but not over board. i know i'm going back for more though LOL... ok ... so update! what did you get??

sweetness if i remember correctly, is the blue pink one... i want it just for its uniqueness, though i don't really need another loud blush, but it's talking to me LOL. it's a very cool pink and i'm not sure it would suit me, but you know how it is when that MAC fog is over your head =p

March 17, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Well I'm going this weekend to check them all out and I've officially added "Sweetness" and "Shy Beauty" to my list! I should have an update by Monday... please stay tuned!

March 18, 2008 at 11:05 AM

Post a Comment