Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Joico’s Moisture Recovery Line

So it's Thursday and it's time for my weekly "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" post. Tasha, from the beautiful Bay Area, wrote in to tell me that she’s no longer using Redken products because of her new found love for Joico’s Moisture Recovery line. For years, Tasha both relaxed and highlighted her hair. We all know that two chemical processes on the hair leaves it in a constant struggle to remain healthy. While Tasha no longer relaxes her hair, she still keeps it highlighted. Recently, her stylist started using Joico’s Moisture Recovery line (Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Moisture Recovery Conditioner, and the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for intense deep conditioning). This line is for extremely dry hair due to chemical or environmental damage or genetics, which made Tasha the perfect candidate due to her having had two chemical processes in her hair. The line contains a “Hydramine Sea Complex”, which Joico states is a “blend of moisture-loving ingredients from the sea that quenches overly dry hair”. The Hydramine Sea Complex is combined with a Quadramine Complex (which are proteins that reconstruct and protect the hair’s cuticle, as well as the internal structure of the hair’s cortex) and together they work to repair, reconstruct, and provide intense moisture. Tasha's added these to her favorites and highly recommends them!

I love it! Thanks for sharing Tasha!

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about them!

Have you tried these products? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of joico.com)

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will agree with your friend. I don't have a relaxer either and I have been using the Moisture Recovery Balm now for months. It has completely changed my hair. I can actually comb through my hair without using any elbow grease. The K-Pak Intense Hydrator and Reconstructor are supposed to be good too. They are both on my list to try next.

March 27, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I've added the whole line to my list!

March 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM
Lisa M. Rodriques said...

Thanks for your helpful post. I also have some damage side on my skin. I was just looking for a recovery product. Hopping that I will have it very soon. I also know about beauty and accessories . Here is boutiqueken for beauty products.

December 1, 2016 at 10:49 PM

Post a Comment