Mischo Beauty Product Review: Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner

Since I've used this product on clients more times than I can count, with wonderful results, I felt it only natural to share it with you. The Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner is a daily conditioning treatment for colored, highlighted and bleached hair. It contains the Okara extract, similar to keratin (protein), which works to restructure and strengthen the hair. It also contains the Hamamelis extract, which helps lock color in keratin to preserve its intensity. And because hair is usually more tangled after a color service, this instantly detangles, smoothes the cuticle and has a great smell. I would use this after shampooing with the Okara Protect Color Protective Radiance Shampoo and conditioning with the Okara Protect Color Restructuring Mask, but before applying a styling aid for blow-drying. It seems only natural to invest in the maintainence of your hair, after investing so much in a color service. It's worth it and I highly recommend it!

Rene Furterer Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner Okara 2 Phase Leave In

Have you tried this product? Any thoughts?

 

3 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I really want to try products from this line!

March 26, 2008 at 12:29 PM
fuzkittie said...

Where can I get it?

March 26, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Sephora sells Rene Furterer and also Red Door Salons/Spas. It's a great product. If you decide to try it, please let me know your thoughts.

March 26, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment