Mischo Beauty Pick: Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Liquid Soap

Another oldie, but goodie- two weeks in a row. Granted Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Liquid Soap surpasses last week's Marc Jacobs' Blush by quite a few more years! At any rate, this is one of my very favorite shower gels. Though my skin is pretty much on the normal side, it does have it's sensitive moments and I've found that Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Liquid Soap is the cure. It's unscented, containing no fragrances and no artificial dyes, so there's no need to worry about irritation or breakouts. Oh, and it's gentle enough for babies too! It's made of certified organic essential oils such as coconut, olive, hemp and jojoba oils. And you all know how much I love jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is the one essential oil most similar to the natural oil produced by the body. It works to condition the skin, while protecting and keeping it moisturized. I feel clean and fresh after using this and I love the fact that the packaging is 100% recycleable. I'm saving my skin and protecting the earth! Does anyone else use Dr. Bronner's products?

Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Baby Mild

 

6 comments:

MissBianca said...

I've seen this product before and contemplated on whether I should purchase it but never really heard about it so now I know that you've "tried and tested" it :)

March 25, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Habitual Beauty said...

Hey Chick just wanted to stop by and say hello great place keep up the fab work!!!

March 25, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

It's great and I highly recommend it! Here's the website:

http://www.drbronner.com/

March 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beautyful habit": Thank you so much! Still loving your blog too!

March 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Nicole said...

Ooh, thanks for reminding me... I do have some of that Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap left over that I should use as a body wash. My skin has been a little irritated lately so maybe that will help calm it down. We'll see!

March 25, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I like using the Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap in the mornings- wakes me right up! LOL!

March 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM

Post a Comment