Beautiful hair needs an expert.



The beautiful Rashida Jones has naturally straight and very fine hair. I’m sure all of the hair touch-ups, while taping episodes of “The Office”, as well as her many celebrity appearances take a toll on her hair. My recommendation to keep her hair full and healthy is Frederic Fekkai’s line of lightweight, Full Volume products. The Full Volume Shampoo, according to Fekkai, “is formulated with yarrow, oak root, kukui, and cherry bark which provide nourishment to the hair”, while “a special fortifying agent adds noticeable body and volume”. The Full Volume conditioner is impressive because it’s a lightweight gel-based conditioner that smooths the hair’s cuticle while adding volume, and it doesn’t weigh the hair down. To complete Rashida’s look, I would round-brush or roller-set Rashida’s hair using the Full Volume Mousse. This will give her a nice lift at the roots while providing enough hold to ensure her style will last.


Do you use Fekkai products? If so, which are your favorites?

(photo courtesy of style.com)

 

2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I LOVE Fekkai! My hair was damaged from a perm a year ago, so I started using Fekkai's protein shampoo and conditioner set. Also once a week I use Fekkai's shea butter hair mask. It feels so rich and luxurious, and afterwards my hair feels so smooth and soft! I need to try the volume line because I have very fine hair as well.

March 31, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Glad to see you're a Fekkai fan too! I've only heard great things about his products!!

March 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Post a Comment