Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite


So it's Thursday and it's time for my weekly "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" post. I received a lovely e-mail from my reader Shalon asking me to share her favorite blush with you, which is Black Radiance's Sheer Finish Blush in Soft Honey. She says its an inexpensive drugstore brand, and she receives more compliments on this blush more than any other blush she's ever used, including her NARS blush. For a drugstore brand, she's surprised that the pigment is so strong and because the texture is so soft, it blends well and actually lasts without needing to reapply. It's perfect for her combination skin type and at a price of $3.99- it's a staple in her makeup kit!

I love it! Thanks for sharing Shalon!

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried this product? Any thoughts?

(Black Radiance's Sheer Finish Blush in Soft Honey photo courtesy of blackradiancebeauty.com)

 

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

i've tried it. it's nice. super pigmented. i got it on a recommendation from a makeup artist that worked with jenn hudson. so i knew i had to get it! i don't wear it often, but i should break it out and see what i could do with it.

February 28, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Oh wow! Just goes to show that you can never write-off the drugstore brands until you've tired them. It's on my list of products to try! And get this- did you know that Sam Fine loves "Black Opal" products? Another great drugstore find!

February 29, 2008 at 9:14 AM
Nicole said...

Hey there! I have seen these and sort of passed by, I might have to take a second look one of these days. I think these products were designed for women of color (duh) so most likely they are more pigmented for that reason. Anyway, all of us of any color can benefit from it, so that's exciting! I'd love to try it :)

March 15, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Yeah- I try not to count anything out without giving it a try, especially if it's highly recommended... funny thing is I met a makeup artist who said she thought the products looked cheap! LOL! Anyway, to each her own... but I will say that Sam Fine loves Black Opal products which is usually positioned next to Black Radiance products...

March 16, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Post a Comment