Mischo Beauty Pick


I was recently given a Bloomingdales’ gift card (thanks to my sister Nikhel) and perfect for me I knew exactly what I was going to use it on. I’ve wanted to try Chanel’s Levres Scintillantes Glossimer lip gloss for some time now and at $26 (I’m used to buying two lip glosses for this price!) this was my opportunity.

So I purchased Bronze Crystal (limited edition) and Twinkle, and I must say - they definitely deliver the intense shimmer, shine and sparkle as promised! And the packaging- well, very chic and sophisticated. I love them and will tell you that they’re at the top of my list for lip glosses! The formula includes vitamins C and E for protection, and they’re water resistant to guarantee longer wear. While they’re a little more than I’d wear to the office (my co-workers are easily distracted!), I’ve been wearing them everywhere else!

Chanel’s “Levres Scintillantes Glossimer” gets my "Sexy, Healthy, Beautiful" stamp of approval!

What do you think?

(Chanel’s Levres Scintillantes Glossimer photo courtesy of chanel.com)

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the pigment like for the gloss can you see the color, or is it all shimmer?

February 27, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Hello Mischo,
I did indeed take the "lash out class" and I think the class was ok. Just ok. We recieved loads of lashes, glue, etc but, the content was not organized I walked away knowing a tad more than prior to taking the class. If I had to rate the class on a scale of 1-5. I would give the class a 3 with a grade of a C
Hope this helps

February 27, 2008 at 10:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

It's pigmented with a pearlized glaze. I'd compare it to MAC's lustreglass. It definitely has the "hi-shine" and "sparkle" and that's why I don't wear them to the office.

I hope this helps? What's your favorite lip gloss?

February 28, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "slvrlips":

Thanks so much for getting back to me! I really appreciate the "heads-up"!

How many were in your class?

February 28, 2008 at 7:56 AM
Unknown said...

I'm still in search of my favorite gloss. Right now I have rotation Bobbi Brown-honey, Dior Spicy Guava, and Nars Sweet Charity. Do you have any suggestions.

February 28, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Wow- it's looks like you have the best of the best in rotation! I'm adding yours to MY list! LOL!

But check out the Chanel glosses the next time you're at a counter and let me know what you think!

February 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM

Post a Comment