Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite


My reader Andrea wrote in to tell me how much she loves L'Oreal's Voluminous Custom Curved Brush Volume Building Mascara. She loves this mascara because it's a great building mascara and it gives perfect volume and length. Not only does it separate lashes well, but it lasts all day - absolutely no crumbling! When she wears it, she always receives compliments on her lashes, and says her eyelashes are the only accessory she can rely on when she wants to keep it simple with only face powder, blush and lip gloss. She loves this mascara so much so, that if it's out of stock when she goes to purchase it, she'll purchase the regular version and curve the brush herself!

I love it! Thanks for sharing Andrea!

After reading Andrea's e-mail, I thought it would be great to do a weekly "reader favorite". So here goes- if there's a beauty product you love and can't live without, then I'd like to know about it and feature it! Simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried this product? Any thoughts?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment