Mischo Beauty + Mally Beauty


I feel like I’ve been living under a rock because I have yet to try celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal’s “Shimmer, Shape & Glow”! I was talking to someone recently and told them I'd visited Henri Bendel’s beauty department during fashion week and the first thing I was asked was if I’d checked out the Mally Beauty makeup counter. I was then told that the “Shimmer, Shape & Glow” was a must-have!. Well I didn't get over to the Mally Beauty counter due to having to rush back to the tents at Bryant Park, but since then it's been on my mind so I ordered it from QVC and can't wait to try it!

The "Shimmer, Shape and Glow" face-defining system is a three-powder compact with a powder to add "shimmer" or a highlight, a powder to "shape" or contour, and a powder to add a "glow". It comes in four pallettes:

- Life is Lighter (light/medium)
- Love is Deeper (tan/dark)
- In the Pink Lighter
- In the Pink Deeper

Her products are available on QVC, Amazon.com and at Henri Bendel. I'll post pictures and let you know how this works for me once I receive it. I'm hoping it'll give me that "Beyonce" or "Jennifer Lopez" glow that Mally's so famous for creating!

Is anyone currently using this? If so, what are your thoughts?

(photos courtesy of mallyroncal.com & mallybeauty.com)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not tried it but I would like to know what you think.

February 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

As soon as I receive it- I'll post a follow-up...

Were you able to check out her portfolio? If so, what are your thoughts on her work?

February 23, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Post a Comment