Mischo Beauty Hearts Kissable Couture


In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I had to post about my love for A. J. Crimson and his new collection of lip glosses called the “Fist Kiss Collection”. You see, I had the opportunity to attend a celebrity makeup symposium last year and A.J. was one of the featured artists. He hinted that he had some “things” in the works, but couldn’t tell us about them just yet. I hadn’t even heard of him prior to, and after attending his workshop, I felt inspired and better educated about career opportunities, as well as the business of makeup. He’s worked with celebrities such as Fergie, Amerie, and Mya and even had the opportunity to work with the legendary Pat McGrath for Paris Fashion Week.

So apparently the “things” in the works was the launch of the Kissable Couture brand, which is a collaboration between himself and Keisha Whitaker (wife of Forest Whitaker). The “First Kiss Collection” includes seven luscious lip glosses named after the “first kisses” ( “Chris, David, Dylan, Eric, Forest, Johnny, Tyler”) that really mattered for Keisha and her friends. I also love the fact that each individual lip gloss comes in a little black case with a ribbon. My absolute favorites are “Dylan”, “Eric” and “Tyler”! Check out his website.

If you’ve tried them, please let me know your favorites!

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to try one these glosses so bad but their website ordering is kinda weird. Is there any where else I could purchase them?

February 14, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Mischo,
I purchased David months ago and I did a little write up on it. Keisha Whitaker is always so beautifully put together and AJ is truely an artist so I had to try this product. I am curious to see what others think of the product. And it is BEAUTIFULLY packaged. For the first person who left a comment I purchased through their website and everything was just fine.
http://www.productjunkiediva.blogspot.com/

February 14, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I happened to be visiting NYC, so I purchased mine from Henri Bendels. I'm not sure where you're located but here is a list of store locations:

http://kissablecouture.myshopify.com/pages/store-locations

And thank you to "Product Junkie Diva"!

Are you on MySpace or Facebook?

February 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Mischo,
No I am not a myspace lady ..lol. Are you on Myspace? I think I will continue to try to reach out to people through the blog. Though I have visions for the future, at this point the blog is my main fashion/beauty outlet.
PJD

February 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You should join "The Beauty Network"- check out the link on the lower right -hand side of my page... it's great for networking.

February 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Anonymous said...

Is there any way to get samples of this product? They are $20 online and I have the hardest times finding good lip glosses. I must try them on first. No use in wasting money. I called the company 3 times but none of the representatives returned my call to see if this was doable. Sigh...hopefully I can get this figured out.

August 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I'm sorry to hear that...my only advice would be to call/write the company. I think they still might be sold at Henri Bendel, so if you're near there be sure to stop in and try them out...

September 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Post a Comment