Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: IMAN Cosmetics & Arise Magazine African Collective – Part III



I love Valente Frazier- like SERIOUSLY! I've had the opportunity to see him at a celebrity makeup symposium a few years ago and found him to be such a huge inspiration. And isn't that what life is about- using your gifts to inspire others? He shared with us his journey - the steps and the many risks he'd taken to achieve his dream, and I can't tell you all how much I love meeting people who are living their dreams! And, after watching his makeup demonstration, I was blown away! So now you understand why I had to include him in my fashion week coverage!



And just so you know, he's the Emmy Award-winning makeup artist for such celebrities as Iman and Tyra Banks; and his work has been featured in Elle, Essence and O, The Oprah Magazine. This fashion week he led the IMAN Cosmetics backstage beauty team in creating the looks for the ARISE African Collective fashion show.



Most notable was the strong, sexy IMAN eye look, sheer sexy lip and bronzed cheeks. Complete looks from the show are available here!

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

i like the strong brow... that's about it... dare i say the models looked a little to "real" for me... where's the whimsy? lol

February 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: LOL!

March 11, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Post a Comment