Mischo Beauty Pick: Wella's SP Power Mask



I've said this before and I must say it again for all my new readers. I discovered this deep conditioning treatment while training with Vidal Sassoon. It's the best conditioner I've used thus far for coarse, damaged or bleached hair.

It replaces much needed moisture lost during chemical services, returns the hair to it's normal pH and it smooths and seals the hair's cuticle, resulting in soft, shiny hair. My recommendation is to use it bi-weekly while sitting under a hooded hair dryer for 20 minutes.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if you don't have a hooded dryer?

September 27, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: You could always cover your hair with a plastic cap and wrap it with a heated towel!

November 18, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Post a Comment