Beautiful hair needs an expert.



As I'm well aware of the fact that Beyonce's hair is in the BEST of care, I still can't imagine the intense regimen she had to adapt in order to care for her hair through all the rehearsals, perfomances, appearances and traveling. I'm sure her stylist is well versed in haircare, color, cutting, weaving, and wigs because we never see her with the same hairstyle- ever! At any rate, I think her hair is fierce in this photo and I love the fact that Ted Gibson has launched a "Glimmering Gold" shampoo and conditioner formulated to not only preserve the haircolor we all invest so much in, but it also accentuates golden highlights in both color-treated and natural hair. Perfect products for Beyonce's hair!

And as we all know, haircolor is a chemical process that needs extra special care and maintenance to both prolong the color and ensure the hair remains healthy. Ted Gibson's "Goodnite Hair Repair Serum" is an intense treatment for chemically-treated hair that not only strengthens the hair's cuticle, but is strong enough to penetrate and strengthen the innermost core of the hair (the cortex and medulla). Now this treatment sounds like a must-have and since it was created by Ted Gibson- celebrity hairstylist and former Aveda education director, I'm convinced that this product does what it says it's supposed to do!

Has anyone tried any of Ted Gibson's products? Has anyone been to his salon?

(photo courtesy of beyonceworld.net)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info. I did not know he used to work for Aveda. I like some of their haircare products. Knowing this I think I will try some of his stuff. Will products that are made for chemically treated hair work well on hair that has no chemicals?

March 10, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Products for "chemically-treated" hair are formulated for just that and usually damaged hair. I would suggest you use a shampoo for your particular hair type or need. For example- if your hair is dry, trying using a moisture shampoo, etc.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

March 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Post a Comment