Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2011"



This is my weekly check-in to find out how you all are doing! Three months into the new year, and yes, it gets rough around this time. Oh, and let's not talk about the cold weather we've had on the east coast! It makes you want to seriously stay in and hibernate. I'll have to admit that I've been bored with my food choices as of late (like the salads - pictured above- I have for lunch everyday). So, I've got to get creative and plan ahead to allow more variety when it comes to my food choices. Also, March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and I want to encourage you to take a look at the link and pass it on!

 

4 comments:

Chanel said...

I have to admit that I started off really good but this past few weeks I have been slacking. I need to get back into the gym. I have a 5K I'm suppose to do soon.

March 7, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Chanel: Get ready for your 5K, girly! You'll be so proud of yourself! Do it, do it, do it! :)

March 7, 2011 at 4:32 PM
TheSeventhDistrict said...

A recent Miami getaway helped keep me motivated through Jan and Feb. Now that March is here Spring temperatures and cute dresses are my motivation to stay in the gym! I gotta do better with my lunch choices so that's the goal-healthier eating.

March 8, 2011 at 9:31 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To TotalLifeProsperityBlog.com: I've come to believe that a vacation and even a short getaway in January/February helps so much with getting over the winter hump - so good for you! And you're right, Spring is in a few weeks. That should be motivation enough, right?!!! :)

March 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Post a Comment