Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2011"



I hope you all have been able to check out the "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2011" post by now and have started - or I should say- are continuing on with making healthy changes to your lifestyle. Remember, inner beauty determines outer beauty (as I've said a million times before)!

With that said, I'm happy to present an alternative to the 8 glasses of water we all should really drink daily, and it's Hint Water. It's free of preservatives, sweetners and calories. I mean, it really is just water, but with a "hint" and just a tiny hint (in my opinion) of flavor. I can smell the flavor more than taste it. So for those of you struggling with water, give these a try and let me know what you think!

 

2 comments:

Calming said...

Havent really tried this. I almost feel like I drink too much water sometimes.

January 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming: Ha! Really??

January 21, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Post a Comment