Mischo Beauty Pick: Supermodels by Nude Skincare



It's not what you think! The "Supermodels" are actually the very best of Nude Skincare's top selling cult favorites which are packaged together in a kit to "transform and revitalize" your skin - if used consistently. The set includes:

- Cleansing Facial Oil
- Moisturizing Body Cream
- Advanced Eye Complex
- Age Defence Moisturizer
- Replenishing Night Oil
- Miracle Mask

Now can I just tell you how much I'm loving this kit? I've finally gotten a chance to use it consistently for the past few weeks and I've used the Cleansing Facial Oil, Advanced Eye Cream and Replenishing Night Oil down to the very last drop! This kit, along with the Advanced Cellular Renewal Serum (yes, I believe in serums!) have all given me life! It's kept my skin clear and I love waking up looking refreshed (thanks to the Replenishing Night Oil) - even when I've only had a few hours of sleep! You all know I swear by consistent skincare regimens because how else will you ever see the results you desire?

Knowing your skin type and using products specific to it, really are the key! If you're wanting to start a regimen or are curious about Nude Skincare, then the Supermodel kit is a great introduction to their best products and possibly a wonderful start to mastering a consistent skincare regimen.

Have you tried Nude Skincare?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment