Mischo Beauty Loves The Emerald Door



I had sparkly nails for Christmas (Zoya's Diana, layered with Delilah), compliments of The Emerald Door, and guess what? I loved them! My visit to the new eco-chic natural nail spa included a manicure and pedicure I'll never forget. Not only were the services thoroughly performed (remember I'm a licensed cosmetologist, so I'm super picky!), but all products are toxin-free, and sanitation/disinfection and overall cleanliness were excellent. The decor of this cozy nail spa is GORGEOUS, and because my appointment was on a Sunday, I was treated to a mimosa. I enjoyed my visit and can't wait to go back!






 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That spa and mimosa (lol) looks divine!! lol

December 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM
andrea f said...

i'll have to make sure i visit... looks like they did a great job on your mani and who can resist a good mimosa ;)

January 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: Believe me, they were! :)

January 29, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To andrea f: Please do!

January 29, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Post a Comment