Mischo Beauty + Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2011 Collections • September 9 - 16, 2010 • New York



We're a few days away from the start of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and the count down is on! As I've said before, the backstage is the beauty lover's frontstage. So with that said, I'll be backstage reporting on spring trends in beauty (hair, skin, makeup & nails) as they relate to the collections presented on the runway- so please stay tuned!

And, if you're planning to attend, please let me know!

 

2 comments:

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup said...

I am sooo jealous that you will get to be backstage at this mega event!! I'm on pins and needles to hear what all the newest trends in beauty will be- I know you'll do a fab job covering it all! Have fun!

September 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To JennySue: Thank you! :)

September 7, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Post a Comment