Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Dashing Diva & Naeem Khan Spring 2011



After reviewing the runway show for Naeem Khan's Spring 2011 collection- I'm convinced that the entire collection is to die for! And, I'm happy to report that a nail polish favorite of mine, Dashing Diva, was the nail sponsor.



The collection was complemented by a custom mixed nail polish by Pattie Yankee for Dashing Diva. A beautiful nude shade (shown below) was achieved by using 50% "Live Nude Girls" and 50% "East Hampton Estate".



The custom nail shade is definitely a winner! Don't you agree? Do you custom mix your own shades?

photos: style.com & Ann Lawlor

 

2 comments:

Melany said...

First of all, these models are gorgeous!!!

I love the custom mixed polish. It's so pretty.

I try to custom mix my own polish, but it mostly comes out looking a little funky. :(

September 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Melany: Agree & agree! And I guess practice makes perfect with the nail polish mixing... ;)

September 22, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Post a Comment