Mischo Beauty Loves Goldwell HiBlondes Collection







I thought the photos above were such an amazing example of "Beauty Is Art" - as my beauty editor, Ayanna would say! While not everyone wants to or even can go blonde, there are a large number who want to go a shade or two lighter during the summer. And so I'm always anxiously awaiting the launch of haircolor collections that take my breath away! Goldwell's new Topchic HiBlondes Control collection, used in the above photos, did just that. The overall creative direction (haircolor, hairstyling, makeup, fashion styling & photography) is amazing and I thought you all would enjoy!

photos: behindthechair.com

 

6 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Beautiful photos!! The models look like sculptures!!

June 14, 2010 at 8:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Vanessa S: Love it! Glad you do too! :)

June 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Nashe' Aqua said...

thank you for showing love on my blog ! your blog is informative and beautiful !great job !

June 15, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Ayanna Shamese said...

Pure art. Yes, Nasheikah, so sculptural indeed. All three looks are perfectly concepted. The first and third are my favorites!

June 16, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nasheikah: You're welcome, and thank you! :)

July 10, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ayanna Shamese: Agree! :)

July 10, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Post a Comment