Mischo Beauty Alert: "Dark and Lovely" Model Search Contest



Because I love hair- all hair, all textures (you all know this!)- and because I love the Dark and Lovely brand for allowing Keith Campbell (he's AMAZING!) to create/direct/style the hair in the new Dark and Lovely commercial, as well as the amazing styles you see on the packaging for their relaxers and haircolor) you've got to check this event out!

The detailed information is listed above, but you may also learn more by visiting www.ESSENCE.com/darkandlovely

 

4 comments:

Inga O said...

I'm in Atlanta so I'm so there! Thanks!

June 10, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Inga O: Yay! Please let us know your thoughts on the event. :)

June 11, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Anonymous said...

This event looks great, I'm going to try to attend the one in NYC!

June 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nicole: Great! Please let us know if you do attend. :)

June 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Post a Comment