What's your bedtime beauty regimen?



I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Though I have a "to-do" list a mile long, I'm excited about the week and all of its possibilities. And so today's question has to do with "beauty sleep" and why it's so important to be consistent with your bedtime beauty regimen.

A consistent regimen is important because not only does getting enough sleep mean being well rested, stress free and hopefully productive for the next day- it also means that internally our cells (specifically hair, nail and skin cells) are repairing themselves and regenerating THE ABSOLUTE MOST while we're sleeping! The means younger looking and healthy skin, hair growth and strong nails! And so now you understand the importance of "beauty sleep"!!

It's also important to make sure you're consistent with your skincare regimen, removing makeup before bed, using products rich in antioxidants and are sleeping on our silk pillowcases!

So what I'd like to know from you is: What's your bedtime beauty regimen?

 

6 comments:

Reecie said...

my bedtime regimen consists of washing my face (I use Dermalogica clearing face wash or the oil cleansing method), toner and then a serum. I also try to remember to slather Lay it On Thick on my feet every night. pretty simple.

May 17, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Unknown said...

Cover my hair. Wash my face. Brush my teeth. Anything else I can't remember lol. A little slack but I can easily forgot to do these three things!lol

May 17, 2010 at 4:17 PM
TTLOVE218 said...

moisturize and braid hair, remove makeup, wash face, tone, eye cream, brush teeth, floss, moisturize cuticles and hands and sleep on satin pillowcase(looking for an affordable silk pillowcase).

May 18, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Reecie: Love it!

May 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: I hear ya, especially when you're tired! ;)

May 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To TTLOVE218: Whoooo-hoooo! You go! :)

May 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Post a Comment