Mischo Beauty Alert: AJ Crimson Welcomes Author & Founder of Hair Rules, Dickey at Cure Beauty Bar



I've been a fan of AJ Crimson for a while now- even before he launched Kissable Couture! I had the opportunity to see him at a Celebrity Makeup Symposium a few years ago in DC - and I was so impressed and inspired! And so based on my past experiences, I know this is one event you won't want to miss! And, Dickey- well I'm dying to meet him and have him do my hair! LOL. The event details are listed above, and if you decide to attend please let us know how it was!

 

6 comments:

Calming Diva said...

I had an opportunity to interview AJ Crimson, he is so nice and down to earth! This event seems awesome I wish I was in NY.

April 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Amber Nofetari said...

yay! i have no idea how much it is for a hair service over there or is this complimentary?

April 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM
AJ CRIMSON said...

Thanks for the kind words! I have invited Dickey to come out and answer questions about hair care and offer solutions.. Its a complementary event. Products and services (ie mini manicures, products are at list price)

Cant wait to see every one!

AJ CRIMSON

April 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming Diva: Agree- AJ is great!

April 23, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amber Nefertari: Did you attend the event?

April 23, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To AJ CRIMSON: Thanks for stopping by- hope the event was a success!

April 23, 2010 at 7:07 PM

Post a Comment