Mischo Beauty Extra: CHANEL's "Particuliere" Nail Polish



So I wasn't too sure about CHANEL's Particuliere #505 nail polish, because I'm palest during this time of the year and I thought it would just wash me out. But, I was wrong! The color is actually very, very chic on and I've received so many compliments!



I guess the color is best described as a "taupe"- but depending on the lighting, at times it looks more brown, and sometimes more gray. Either way, it still looks chic on and I'm glad I treated myself to it! Oh, and it kind of reminds me of this...

 

8 comments:

Andrea said...

The color works well with your skintone and nice cuff BTW!

March 13, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Vanessa S said...

What a beautiful color...It really compliments you!!

March 13, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Thanks, girly! :)

March 14, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Vanessa S: Thank you! :)

March 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

I love the color, it reminds me of You dont know Jaques by OPI. one of my favs..
PJD

March 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Product Junkie Diva: You're right! Almost forgot I'd reviewed ""You Dont' Know Jacques!" (OPI)...

March 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM
IMM said...

I love this shade. It's so understated and edgy at the same time.

March 14, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To IMM: This shade is definitely a hit!!!

March 17, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Post a Comment