Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) a few years ago, I've made it a point to make sure I attend the CEW Beauty Awards Product Demonstration each year. You see, the CEW Beauty Awards (which is the Oscars for the beauty industry) are right around the corner, and so members are given the opportunity to attend the product demonstration in an effort to review all products submitted for an award, before voting on them.
The event was packed, and were hundreds of tables of products! I tried to check out as much as I was able- I just barely made it over to the "hair" and "frangrance" sections! So, of what I was able to get to- here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order):
- Lierac Paris Creme Mesolift
- Kate Somerville Line Release
- Fresh Sugar Acai Body Scrub
- Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
- Carol's Daughter Bring in the Moisture Gentle Face Wash
- Diorshow Brow Styler
- Cle de Peau Beaute Intensifying Cream Eyeliner
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Singulier
- REN Mayday Mayday Rescue Balm
- CHANEL Ultra Correction Lift Lifting and Firming Day Cream SPF 15
And those are just to name a few! The winners will be announced on May 21, 2010, but in the meantime you may view the complete list of product entries here.