Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Sally Hansen & Tracy Reese Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear Collection



Best nails and hair for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week goes to Sally Hansen and Tresemme for Tracy Reese's Fall 2010 Collection runway show. Sally Hansen created an exclusive collection of colors to coordinate with the collection.



This was the ninth season for the Sally Hansen collaboration with Tracy Reese, and for the show models wore "Wet Clay" (a light nude) layered with black lace to compliment the runway collection.



More hair and nail photos are available here, here and here. This was definitely backstage beauty at it's BEST! Do you agree?

photos: WWD, Elle.com, style.com

 

6 comments:

Miss Yaya said...

Don't think my last comment went through. Loving that mani. The lace makes me want to run out and experiment!

February 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM
So Obsessed said...

that mani is crazy!! are those tiny ivies on the nails? I think I'm heading str8 to CVS for a bunch of those new colors.. like now...

February 23, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Nicole said...

Very pretty, I attended the Tracy Reese Show as well and I absolutely loved it.

February 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Miss Yaya: Agree!

March 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To The Obsessionista: LOL! I didn't even notice the "ivy" design! Let me know what shades you pick up. :)

March 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nicole: Nice! Tracy's shows are always amazing! :)

March 11, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Post a Comment