Mischo Beauty + Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2010 Collections • February 11 - 18, 2010 • New York



We're two weeks away from the start of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and I've started my count down! As I've said before, the backstage is the beauty lover's frontstage. So with that said, I'll be backstage reporting on fall trends in beauty (hair, skin, makeup & nails) as they relate to the collections presented on the runway- so please stay tuned! I'm also hosting an event with the chic beauty boutique, GEORGIA and I'd love it if you joined me! To RSVP, click here.

 

4 comments:

Calming said...

Yessss! I am excited as well. I am attending NYFW too. This is my first one. I will be flying in Friday evening after work, so I might be able to make your event!!

xo,
CC

January 29, 2010 at 5:58 AM
Marina (MakeUp4All) said...

How cool! Can't wait for your posts x

January 29, 2010 at 6:53 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming: I hope you enjoyed the shows! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina (MakeUp4All): Thanks! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Post a Comment