Mischo Beauty Extra: Zoya's MatteVelvet Winter Limited Edition Collection



A few months ago I introduced you to Zoya's MatteVelvet collection for fall and I've just received the limited edition collection for winter. I'm interested in knowing what your thoughts are on the "matte" nail polish trend- so please let me know! Do you think it's here for just a season, or are you expecting more of it for spring/summer?

So, Zoya's MatteVelvet Winter collection includes three shimmering mattes:

- Harlow (left)
- Savita (center)
- Veruschka (right)

Without a doubt, Veruschka is my absolute favorite! Oh, and remember that the look is supposed to be a "matte" finish, so this nail polish formula doesn't require a base coat, top coat, or a speed dryer.

Love it?

 

10 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Mischo
I have a matte polish and I do love it...I like the Zoya colors you have shown in this post.
PJD

November 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Nina said...

Omg, Verushcka looks amazing! Hope you can put up nail swatches.

November 12, 2009 at 10:32 AM
antithesis said...

i wanna see swatches, too but these look hot. i wish zoya's twitter giveaway was for polish and not lippies. i would pick these up. luckily i have china glaze matte magic to i can turn everything i have into a matte.

November 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM
the beautynista said...

....me likey!

November 14, 2009 at 1:56 PM
liz said...

i am hooked on matte nail polish! i love the matte tc manglaze just came out with. ima hot mess!

November 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Product Junkie Diva: Oh goodie- and thanks!

November 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nina: I will, I will! LOL.

November 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To antithesis: You're wish is my command- I'm working on the swatches! Coming soon! LOL

November 28, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Liz: LOL

November 28, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To the beautynista: Me too!!!

November 28, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Post a Comment