Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Darphin, Stila Cosmetics/Beauty.com & Lela Rose Spring 2010



The lead makeup artist for Lela Rose was Sarah Lucero for Stila/Beauty.com. She explained that the theme of the look was the beach- soft, natural and glowing. With the eyes being the focus, Sarah applied Convertible Color in Camelia, Duo Shadow in Cobalt and Major Major Mascara in Black.



Now I almost did a cartwheel when I learned that the skin had been prepped using skincare products by Darphin! You all know how much I LOVE skincare and am always encouraging you to step up your skincare regimen. Darphin offers you an assortment of products to address every skincare type/issue. I've recently become addicted to the Age-Defying Lip Balm because it's both hydrating and nourishing.



To view the overall look for Lela Rose, click here.

- Questions about an at-home skincare regimen? Check out my suggested regimen here!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment