Mischo Beauty: The Body Shop White Musk White Hot Summer Fragrance



I used to be addicted to The Body Shop's body butters, but I'll have to admit- it's been a while since I've used them. So, I welcomed the opportunity to test out the White Musk White Hot Summer fragrance collection in both the body lotion and eau de toilette.

The fragrance is formulated with top notes of pink pepper, bergamot and violet leaf, which for me, was a little strong for the day- but works for night. I loved that the fragrance was long lasting- in both the body lotion and eau de toilette. The collection also includes a body mist and is available for a limited time only.

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

i'll have to try this next time i'm in the body shop... you know i LOVE and wear their original white musk oil just about every day... they've tried other variations of the original but none have ever moved me much... i'll let you know what i think ;)

August 31, 2009 at 9:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Cool! Please keep me posted. :)

September 17, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Post a Comment