Mischo Beauty: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care



I was recently given the opportunity to try a selection of products by Elizabeth Grant Skin Care. After learning that this line is formulated with an ingredient called Torricelumn, which is supposed to restore moisture, repair damaged skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production- I couldn't wait to try it!

I've written about the "self-tanner scent" before and many of you know how sensitive I am to it. And unfortunately for me, I did smell it when testing out the Soleil Smart Body Bronzer. The Vitamin C Illuminating Eye Pads are an intensive under eye treatment for dark circles. The skin around the eye area is the thinnest, most delicate skin on the body and so special care should always be used on this area. After applying the eye pads and allowing them to sit for about 30 seconds, I had to remove them because my eyes became instantly irritated.

Now I will tell you that I do love the layout of the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care website! It easily allows those of you looking for products based on your skin type/issues/conditions, to find exactly what you need- no guessing involved. It also suggests complementary products in order to complete a skincare regimen. Visit www.elizabethgrant.com to learn more.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!! Thanks for sharing your experiences haute her tips for hair skin care

April 14, 2020 at 12:54 PM
Learnwithshikha said...

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/people/mg51aez0dtk0kn61?ref=hdr_user_menu-profile

May 16, 2021 at 1:52 AM

Post a Comment