Mischo Beauty Alert: Kérastase's "Our Treat" Event - Complimentary (FREE!) Hair Services



What: Kerastase aficionados will have the opportunity to indulge in a complimentary (FREE! yes, FREE!!) signature treatment and blow dry at participating salons.

When: Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where: Participating Kerastase Consultant Salons (the list will be available May 15th on the Kerastase website). For salon locations please call 877.748.8357 or visit www.kerastase-usa.com.

Also, Mark Garrison in NYC, Maxine Salon in Chicago and Joseph Cozza Salon in San Francisco will be treating clients like true VIP's. Clients will walk in on a red carpet and receive catering and refreshments upon entering the salon.

Why: Well you all know how much I love Kerastase- I've only blogged about it here, here, here, here (you get the point! *smile*), and also because these aren't the best of times for everyone and everyone deserves to be pampered. So treat yourself and please take advantage of this offer!!!!!!!

Photo Source: Butterfly Studio

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please can you have another free treatment day? Unfortuantely, I've been consummed with my new baby and didn't have time. I'm in a stressful need of little tlc. My economic situation does not permit me to be pampered. Thank you

June 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": If Kerastase offers it again, I'll definitely post about it! :)

June 26, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Post a Comment