Mischo Beauty Pick: The EverPure Collection by L'Oreal Paris



About a month or so ago I wrote about the newly launched EverPure Moisture shampoo and conditioner by L'Oreal Paris and told you all how much I loved the fact that there was a range of products to meet your specific haircolor needs. And to refresh your memory, the EverPure collection is formulated without sulfates, surfactants and salts which are drying, strip color and cause premature fading.



Most of you know that I'm quick to advise that if you're investing time and money in coloring your hair, you should do the same with your home maintenance routine. The EverPure collection of products includes three formulations: Moisture, Smooth and Volume. So, for those of you with thin, limp hair- try the EverPure Volume collection (shampoo, conditioner & UV protect spray pictured above). And for those of you who deal with frizzy hair- try the EverPure Smooth collection (smooth deep control masque & smooth frizz-free serum pictured above).



The EverPure Moisture collection (moisture leave-in conditioner & moisture deep restorative masque pictured above) is for dry hair. You should also know that the products are 100% vegan and contain UVA and UVB filters (for sun protection). And, in addition to what I've already mentioned, the price point also makes these products worth trying.

So has anyone tried the collection yet? Do share!

 

4 comments:

Tamar said...

I don't color my hair but if I did I would use this line. I'm thinking of trying it just because I keep seeing the commercial.

April 25, 2009 at 6:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Miss Pretty: LOL! The commercials will get you every time! :)

April 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Anonymous said...

I've been using the entire Everpure Moisture line for about six weeks, since I stumbled across it in the supermarket. Well...let me tell you! For about a year prior to that, I was having some severe breakage problems, so severe that my hair simply would not grow past shoulder-length. I'd been using a very good sulfate-free line made to moisturize curly hair, but it just wasn't right for my hair. In the six weeks since I started using EverPure, my hair has stopped breaking, the ends are sealed, frizz is almost gone, and it has grown almost an inch!

It's all about finding the right product for your hair, and EverPure definitely seems right for mine.

May 14, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Wow, thanks for sharing that! Good for you!! :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Post a Comment