Mischo Beauty Review: Deluxe Honeydrop



As we all know, beauty starts from within. If you aren't following a healthy diet, it will eventually reveal itself in your hair, skin and nails!



I've been trying especially hard to watch my diet in preparation for the upcoming 10K I'll be running on April 26th. And so in keeping with a healthy diet, I welcomed the opportunity to try Deluxe Honeydrop.



So what makes these drinks unique is that they're "sweetened with a drop of honey and a drop of deluxe premium juices and teas". They're certified organic by the FDA and the packaging is BPA free.



The flavors include: "Chamomile, Tea & Honey", "Apples & Honey" (my favorite), "Blueberries & Honey" (my favorite) and "Blood Oranges & Honey" (my favorite). Ok, I couldn't just pick ONE favorite this time! :) Each has only 80 calories, with no sugar added and the taste is similar to that of flavored water.



Deluxe Honeydrop was founded and developed by David Luks, a cancer survivor, after studying the benefits of an organic lifestyle. Honey is used in the beverage because not only does it contain antioxidants, vitamins and minerals; it also offers fast, instant and lasting energy, making it great for those who workout.



I don't know about you, but when I'm feeling a cold or sore throat coming on- I run for the hot tea, lemon and HONEY! Deluxe Honeydrop is currently available at Whole Foods, natural food stores, and select spas and yoga studios.

 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

this sounds interesting! I've been trying to eat healthy. i'm tall and skinny but i know my insides are icky...gross, TMI, my bad. lol

I used to THRIVE on junk/fast food. but i've recently [tried] to give up jnk/fast foods and my skin is amazing! (that or that Olay Pro X thing really works ha!)

This though look quite cool!

March 25, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Anonymous said...

I tried something like this from Votre Vu...I'm thinking its the same as taking vitamins...not sure

March 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Galina said...

As I understand, these don't contains additional vitamins or extracts. For example, does the Alive contain only orange juice and honey?

March 26, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Fashion's Darling": Good for you! Your hair, skin and nails will love you for a healthy diet...check these drinks out if you can. :)

March 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To leann: I'm not too sure... I'd say it's more like a healthy "flavored water" type drink...:)

March 26, 2009 at 10:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "BeautyTalk": You're right... It's basically just filtered water, organic honey and then the specific juice concentrate that corresponds with each flavor...

I'm not sure what "Alive" is?? :)

March 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Anonymous said...

I've had all four flavors, and they are delicioso!
BEE Alive and BEE Strong are my two favs. It's just the right amount of sweetness.

March 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": LOL! Those two were my favs too! So glad they're healthy! :)

March 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM
beautylogicblog said...

you know how I rol. I'm a big fan of beauty from within first.

March 28, 2009 at 8:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Yes, I know! ;)

March 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Post a Comment