Mischo Beauty Extra: Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Spring 2009 Nail Polish Collection



As much as I love the snow, I can't wait for spring to finally arrive! If you were snowed in yesterday, then I know you completely understand. Well the mention of spring brings me to the Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Spring 2009 nail collection.



You might remember my covering this collection back stage at the Tracy Reese Spring 2009 runway show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week last September. The collection includes (from left to right): Honeydew, Azalea, Nasturtium, Beet Stain, Forsythia, Night Hydrangea and Tassel.



Well, my favorites of the seven colors are (from left to right): Nasturtium, Honeydew and Azalea- the brightest colors in the collection. Yes, you can definitely say I'm ready for spring!



I decided to swatch Honeydew, which is a creamy shimmer and highly pigmented. Two coats were all that was needed to achieve the bottle color.



I'm loving the variety of shades/colors in this collection- and what I'm loving even more is the fact that they are all available at your local drugstores for about $6 each.



Your thoughts on the collection?

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this collection. i think i'm gonna buy azalea and night hydrangea

March 3, 2009 at 7:10 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": All the colors are very pretty- very spring! :)

March 3, 2009 at 4:58 PM
lm said...

Always run into trouble trying to find these when they're released -- even when they're supposed to be widely available at DR and Walgreens. And it seems to happen each season.

What's the secret to getting one's hands on these?

May 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Im: Their merchandising is horrid- I'll be honest. You can never find the colors, unfortunately :(

May 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Post a Comment