Mischo Beauty Alert: Bliss Spa is coming to DC!



Many of you might remember that I'm a huge fan of Marcia Kilgore, so when I'd heard about a Bliss Spa coming to DC, I had to get the details!

Well, from what I've been able to learn, the new spa will be located inside the new W Hotel, located next to the White House! Both the hotel and spa are scheduled to open on August 1st, and the spa will include a full service menu (facials, massages, nails and waxing services) with four treatment rooms- but no wet rooms (no wet body treatments such as scrubs, etc.). As I continue to learn more, I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Any Bliss fans out there?

 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are supposed to get a W hotel in Austin next year...I am hoping it has a bliss spa too!

January 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Roxanna: Nice... I bet it will. You should check out Bliss' website for more information! :)

January 27, 2009 at 1:16 PM
antithesis said...

i know where i will be spending my bday this year!

January 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": Exactly! But can you believe it's right next to the White House? Wow!!!

January 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Shana Janelle said...

Yippee!!! I cant wait!

January 27, 2009 at 6:50 PM
Unknown said...

I can't wait. This is one of my favorite spas. I have been following Marcia Kilgore's career too, she is mainly the one who inspired me to get into the spa industry. I might try to get a job there, getting tired of the Red Door. Since its next to the White House, who knows maybe Michelle Obama might be a client and I could meet her.

January 28, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shana: Neither can I!!!! :)

January 29, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Well you should definitely go for it- you've definitely got the skills & experience! :)

January 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Anonymous said...

OMG too excited for this one!!!

February 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Anonymous said...

what a treat ;)

February 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Me too!!!! :)

February 15, 2009 at 3:03 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Exactly- I'm having all the services! LOL! ;)

February 15, 2009 at 3:05 AM
Anonymous said...

OHHHH I've been long waiting for Bliss to open a spa in DC!! So exciting .. now I don't have to to NY for their services :)

May 9, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Yes it is! DC needed one- badly!! :)

June 5, 2009 at 2:43 AM

Post a Comment