Mischo Beauty Pick: The Brow Collection Brow Tamer


My eyebrows are a serious matter and you'll hardly ever catch me leaving home without them! I'm a licensed esthetician and I've spent many hours learning to tweeze and wax eyebrows by doing my own. Well I wish this product was around when I started doing my own brows, but I'm happy to have discovered it now. The Brow Tamer, which is part of The Brow Collection by celebrity makeup artist Elke Von Freudenberg, is a very light pomade used to condition, shape and keep brows in place. It's perfect for those of you who have brows with minds of their own!

 

2 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

sounds like a great product to keep renegade brows in place!

November 19, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": It is! Check it out and let me know what you think. :)

November 20, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Post a Comment