Mischo Beauty Pick: Betty Beauty


By now you all know that I'm a licensed esthetician and so working with the hair "down there" is nothing new to me. I've done my fair share of bikini waxing techniques- American, French, Brazilian and Japanese, as well as shapes and designs upon request. But one service I haven't performed is dying the hair "down there", and only because I'm not licensed to do it in a spa.

Remember the episode of "Sex and the City" when Samantha attempted to dye her hair "down there" and the result was far from what she'd hoped? Well for those of you who are curious like me, you'll be excited to learn that a company called Betty Beauty has specifically formulated dye for the hair "down there" and you can do it yourself at home! The kit comes in a variety of colors - brown, black, blonde, auburn and pink (which is called "Fun Betty" and is the biggest seller!). For more information visit Betty Beauty.

Is your Betty ready?

 

10 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

OMG how cute, i'd definitely go for the fun betty

November 21, 2008 at 12:58 PM
beautylogicblog said...

This might be TMI, but I can't have hair down there. lol, I live for my brazilian waxes.

November 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Meilyn said...

That is something new! I'll have to consider that for alittle sumthin' festive for the holidays!

November 21, 2008 at 4:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Haha! Me too. :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": I hear you girl, do your thing! :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Meilyn: LOL! Right!!! :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM
Anonymous said...

I dye my "hair down there" with betty and love it! betty beauty was featured on the show the Doctors, they spoke about how safe it was and even good for covering those grays...! Also for the men, I read a page six article from the new york post even p.diddy dyes down there! hehe

January 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "angel4322": LOL. Glad to hear you like it and that it works for you! Thanks for stopping by. :)

January 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Anonymous said...

i just heard about betty beauty pubic hair dye from this website http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/28/an-ad-underground-for-a-hair-dye-down-there/

thought you guys would be interested to see

March 8, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Oh wow, thanks so much for that! :)

March 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Post a Comment