Mischo Beauty Review: The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own


I'm sure most of you have seen Nina Garcia's "The One Hundred" in bookstores by now. I recently had the chance to read through it one night while my friend, Andrea, took out my extensions. If you were a fan of her first book "The Little Black Book of Style", then you'll love this one. Nina's goal with this book was to answer the question "What are fashion's timeless pieces" and she answers it with a guide of 100 items she believes will never go out of style.

To my surprise, one of the items is a cosmetics bag which she feels every woman should have! I totally agree with Nina, as I'm in love and never leave home without my gold sequins cosmetics bag. She goes on to state that she has the satin Prada cosmetics bag (in four colors) ("I DIE!") and it's really what's inside that counts, but that you do want it to look nice when you pull it out of your bag. I loved this book!

Have you read it yet?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've gotta check this out. You gotta get Rachel's book too if you don't already have it.

October 24, 2008 at 8:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: You should! It's a fun read...btw, I ordered Rachel's book over the weekend!:)

October 27, 2008 at 12:05 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

Her first book was just okay, but I LOVE this one too.

October 28, 2008 at 10:47 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": Yes, this IS a good one! :)

October 31, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Post a Comment