Mischo Beauty Pick: Weleda Almond Facial Care



If you have sensitive or easily sensitized skin, then you'll definitely want to try Weleda's Almond Intensive Facial Cream. It's a very rich moisturizing cream that's free of fragrances, preservatives and mineral oil. It contains almond and plum kernel oils which moisturize, protect and sooth the skin and should be applied both morning and night to your face, neck and decollete (second face!). My skin, for the most part, is normal, but easily sensitized and on the drier side moving from the fall into winter and so this was the perfect time for me to work this into my skincare regimen.

I've been using this at night (my personal preferance) and my skin feels soft, smooth and nourished in the moring, which I'm loving- and I also love the fact that it's part of a range of products including the Almond Cleansing Lotion, Almond Moisture Cream, Almond Facial Masque and Almond Facial Oil (perfect for those of you who are working to establish a skincare regimen!). Please stay tuned for my review of the Wild Rose Cleansing Lotion.

Have you tried Weleda products?

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Yes!! I love their Skin Food and Pink Toothpaste. That Skin Food in the winter is genius!

October 24, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Glad to hear you've tried their products! I'm adding the skin food and pink toothpaste to my list! :)

October 27, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Post a Comment