Mischo Beauty Pick: "The Solution" by Envision Beauty


Those of you who follow me on Twitter, probably know that I fell in love with Kimberly Snyder's Envision Beauty blog about a month or so ago. Since I'd recently stepped up my workout regimen, I knew I needed to make changes to my diet and so I was interested in the tons of information, tips and recipes on incorporating living food (raw food) into my diet- so much so that I ran out to buy the ingredients for the "Glowing Green Smoothie" - and I also love the detox tea!

After emailing Kimberly several questions about her various blog posts, she offered me the opportunity to try "The Solution". This anti-aging product can be characterized as a combination of products (moisturizer, eye cream , serum, etc.) all in one. It's free of parabens, ethyl alcohols and harsh synthetics and is full of ingredients that repair, regenerate, firm, tone, nourish, moisturize and fight aging. Wow! You all know how serious I am about my skincare regimen, so I couldn't wait to try this! While I've just started to use this- I'm loving the results thus far and can't wait to try the Brightening Cleanser and Exfoliating Cleanser, which will launch in Spring 2009!

Have you tried "The Solution"?

 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I have tried it and it is an amazing product!!! I have been using it for 3 months and i am addicted. My skin has never looked better.

October 16, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Anonymous said...

I agree, It is a great product.... Its sold at www.envisionbeauty.net

October 16, 2008 at 3:44 PM
Unknown said...

Hey....Just driving by...Hope all is well miss you and your post at K.I.S.S.

October 16, 2008 at 4:04 PM
beautylogicblog said...

wow, this is crazy. I was going to post a review of this on Monday. lol, great minds think alike

October 16, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Anonymous said...

i haven't tried it but you're certainly making me want to... i'll check back with you on it in a month ;)

October 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To John: Oh wow! Glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing and visiting! :)

October 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Oops! I think I forgot to mention where you can purchase it in my post- thanks for that! :)

October 21, 2008 at 6:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Traycee: Hi!!! I miss you all too! It's been hectic this way, but I'll be back over soon! :)

October 21, 2008 at 6:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Yes, they do! ;) I can't wait to read your review!

October 21, 2008 at 6:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: So far , so good! You should check it out- I think you'll love it! :)

October 21, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Anonymous said...

The Solution is one of the best products I have ever used...and I have used A LOT!!!
I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is serious about having beautiful skin:)

December 11, 2008 at 1:06 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Mia: Thanks so much for that Mia! I appreciate your stopping by. :)

December 11, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Post a Comment