Mischo Beauty Pick: PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics


So first I must ask- what did you all think of last week's NOTD (Nail of the Day) where I used PeaceKeeper Cause-metics' "Paint Me Stunning" nail polish? Just curious... I didn't mention in my post last week that I also had the opportunity to try PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics' Eco Sensual Lip Balm which is 100% vegan and 73% organic. I found the application to be very smooth and the smell soooo good! It smells like spearmint, which happens to be one of it's ingredients. It also contains palm oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and virgin oil olive and it's no wonder why my lips feel so soft and smooth.

I also tried the "Eternal Equity" lip gloss, which is a pretty, shimmery dusty rose color. I actually wore it alone for just a hint of color on my lips and I love the fact that a dollar from every purchase of this lip gloss goes to women who live on one dollar a day to train them in a sustainable trade. Now these are definitely cosmetics for a purpose and definitely worth trying!

Any thoughts?

 

6 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've heard about these before...i love cosmetics for a cause!

October 9, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Yay! Companies really should give back and I love what PeaceKeeper is doing! :)

October 9, 2008 at 12:38 PM
beautylogicblog said...

I love love this company.

October 9, 2008 at 1:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": This company is definitely making a difference! I love it. :)

October 9, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely write up about PeaceKeeper!

We’re always so thankful for good people such as yourself who want to get the PeaceKeeper name out there and get our products and our mission known!

I just wanted to let you and your readers know that right now we’re doing some awesome promotions for the holiday season:

We’re currently offering a 50% discount on our UNIFEM Lip Gloss if you sign your name to UNIFEM’s Petition to End Violence Against Women. Just visit: http://www.iamapeacekeeper.com/justsayno.htm to find out more.

Additionally, 5% of the retail price or $.80 per unit goes to the UNIFEM Trust Fund To Eliminate Violence Against Women (this is not a promotional thing though, this is something that we have always and will always do with our UNIFEM gloss).

We’re also offering 20% off any of our Custom, Diplomat and Visionary Care Packages!

Purchasing a holiday gift from PeaceKeeper means you’re giving a gift of more than just make up - you’re helping to empower and improve the lives of women around the world!!

Thanks again!!
-Katie and the PeaceKeeper Crew

November 14, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Katie @ PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics": It was my pleasure! Thank you for the update & additional information. :)

November 17, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Post a Comment