Because You're Worth It!: Allure's 31 Days of the Best of Beauty


As you all know by now, my Friday "Because You're Worth It!" posts are dedicated to you treating yourself to some amazing spa experience. This week I want to encourage you to visit Allure.com and register for "Allure's 31 Days of the Best of Beauty" where they'll provide you with expert tips/tricks on how to get the most out of the 182 Best of Beauty award-winning products (the winners are listed in the October issue!).

And just by registering, you'll be automatically entered to win a weeklong trip for two to Rancho La Puerta, with beauty treatments, meals, and fitness activities. So what are you waiting for- get registered!

 

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i need to get off my lazy tail and register!

October 20, 2008 at 2:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": LOL! It's just one click away! :)

October 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Anonymous said...

Hey!

I love your site but don't read as often as I'd like because it is very hard to read (the type) and very blurry.

Keep up the good work, but updates to your site would be appreciated!

October 21, 2008 at 7:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "TLewis": Thank you. I do appreciate your feedback! :)

There is actually an option on your browser's menu where you're able to increase the size of onscreen fonts.

Also, I'm working on a blog redesign that will include new fonts, clear photos, etc.

Thanks for hanging in there with me! :)

October 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Anonymous said...

Mischo,

Thanks for the response! Keep up the good work! I'll work with my browser in the meantime!

October 22, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "TLewis": All thanks to YOU for hanging in there with me! Believe me- there's not a day that passes where I'm not wishing my blog was fabulous...but I'm working on it! :)

October 22, 2008 at 8:39 AM
Unknown said...

The best of beauty is always my favorite issue. I have been subscribing to this magazine for years and never entered a contest I think I should start, a trip to anywhere sounds good right about now,

October 23, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Yes! Get over there and get entered! Oh, and when you win- please take me on the trip... I need a vacation NOW! ;)

October 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Post a Comment